The Health and Science is established since 2107 and proposes to the students of second year medical studies, pharmacology and odontology an early formation to research.
Physical problem example: two weights bound with a spring. System of two bounded ordinary differntial equations (EDO). Solution with no linear algebra general theory.
Linear algebra discovering: vectors, matrices, basis operations: sum, product, trace, determinant, inverse. Notions of free family. Diagonalisation.
Two applied examples:
- Square inverse problem (as much equations as variables): solution with matrix inversion.
- Solve a system of coupled linear EDO thanks to diagonalisation.
Practical work on Python
- General formalism over Python for vectors and matrices.
- How can we do the loops ?
- Square linear problem resolution.
- Eigen-space decomposition.
- Numerical solution of the problem: two weights bound with a spring.